Am I An Irresponsible Friend?
Lately, I've been surrounded by an entirely new group of friends. Am seeing lots of them. Which is a good thing I guess when you're familiarising yourself with new friends. But at the same time, I realised that I've totally neglected a large bulk of friends that I've used to spend lots of time with.
If any of you who're reading this thinks that I've not been a good enough friend, I'm really sorry. I promise, I'll do my best to catch up with everyone bit by bit... I don't know how I'll manage, but I will.
Lately, I've been surrounded by an entirely new group of friends. Am seeing lots of them. Which is a good thing I guess when you're familiarising yourself with new friends. But at the same time, I realised that I've totally neglected a large bulk of friends that I've used to spend lots of time with.
If any of you who're reading this thinks that I've not been a good enough friend, I'm really sorry. I promise, I'll do my best to catch up with everyone bit by bit... I don't know how I'll manage, but I will.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home