We're Gonna Have To Say No
I didn't make it. I'm having lots of mixed feelings right now.
Jazz Steps - Check!
Musicality - Check!
Vocabulary - Check!
Frame - Not There!
Got 3 outta 4 and I failed. The sensible side of me is repeatedly telling myself that its a good thing that I didn't make it, "You're not ready for it yet anyway... there's no point to go up when you're not there yet. if you are not there yet... you're not there yet. Simple as that... get on with it and bounce back next time! Remember to take heed of advice and build on what you've already got! =)"
The other side of me... the self-loathing one is screaming at myself right now... "Why the fuck don't you have frame? Wah lan eh... see lah! Lembek lead somemore? Don't blame it on your MARFAN Syndrome! It affects ur heart... not ur fucking limbs. Kay, it causes you to have really loose ligaments and all but still it's no excuse not to have frame!"
There's really no point being angry at myself or anyone really. It's fair enough that I didn't make it on the basis that I'm lacking frame. This I can understand... But still the bottom line is that the fact of not making the grade sucks. I am such a sore loser. Guess it's a good thing that I am passionate in what I do... but when things don't go the way I want I'll really sulk and all.
Guess thats the payoff when you want something really bad but not get it. I'm the child at the candy store who can't reach that yummilicious lollipop on the top shelf. But I ain't tall enuff to reach it yet. Maybe one day, I'll grow taller... and I'll get my lollippop.
Anyway... Gotta thank Hsien and Ana for the feedback. Now I need someone to tell me how to correct it... Iggy's not here. So ermm... ask Sinclair?
Ahh... dunno lah. Am gonna brood over this all night while I eat my tub of chocolate ice cream...
I didn't make it. I'm having lots of mixed feelings right now.
Jazz Steps - Check!
Musicality - Check!
Vocabulary - Check!
Frame - Not There!
Got 3 outta 4 and I failed. The sensible side of me is repeatedly telling myself that its a good thing that I didn't make it, "You're not ready for it yet anyway... there's no point to go up when you're not there yet. if you are not there yet... you're not there yet. Simple as that... get on with it and bounce back next time! Remember to take heed of advice and build on what you've already got! =)"
The other side of me... the self-loathing one is screaming at myself right now... "Why the fuck don't you have frame? Wah lan eh... see lah! Lembek lead somemore? Don't blame it on your MARFAN Syndrome! It affects ur heart... not ur fucking limbs. Kay, it causes you to have really loose ligaments and all but still it's no excuse not to have frame!"
There's really no point being angry at myself or anyone really. It's fair enough that I didn't make it on the basis that I'm lacking frame. This I can understand... But still the bottom line is that the fact of not making the grade sucks. I am such a sore loser. Guess it's a good thing that I am passionate in what I do... but when things don't go the way I want I'll really sulk and all.
Guess thats the payoff when you want something really bad but not get it. I'm the child at the candy store who can't reach that yummilicious lollipop on the top shelf. But I ain't tall enuff to reach it yet. Maybe one day, I'll grow taller... and I'll get my lollippop.
Anyway... Gotta thank Hsien and Ana for the feedback. Now I need someone to tell me how to correct it... Iggy's not here. So ermm... ask Sinclair?
Ahh... dunno lah. Am gonna brood over this all night while I eat my tub of chocolate ice cream...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home