Moo~
I know what would cheer me up! I want an orange 2d cow!!! Moo~
I know what would cheer me up! I want an orange 2d cow!!! Moo~
The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.
7 Comments:
yeah... you owe me one! when am i going to get it? :D
11:11 am, April 17, 2005
Heehee~
You'll get yours soon. Where do i get those cute little cows...
*ponders*
11:59 am, April 17, 2005
they have the orange ones at buona vista and in town.... :D
12:20 pm, April 17, 2005
My friend saw this really funny one the other day... Someone put a cow on top of another one... and made it look as if they were humping! Hee~
12:36 pm, April 17, 2005
yeah, i saw that.. two pink cows... heh
12:49 pm, April 17, 2005
Really? Where? My friend saw it near chinatown already. Ann Siang Rd Area...
12:53 pm, April 17, 2005
hm... along holland road.. just before one hits town i think...
4:45 pm, April 18, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home