Sunday, April 03, 2005
Flyin Charleston
The Six Yard Box
| adopt your own virtual pet! |
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from charleston_lim. Make your own badge here.
Lindy Hop Links
Make A Difference
Friend Links
Designer Links
Musical Links
Crave Links
Entertainment Links
Automobile Links
Previous Posts
- Dead Tired Feeling quite beat today. Actually fell...
- On The Papers!The Lindy Hoppin adventures are bein...
- Swing Gurlzu!!!
- Swing Boyzu!!!
- The Swing Boys and Girls!!!
- I am a Rock Star and...My Rock Star Name is J-Star...
- My Insanely Stupid Emo Name Is...kill my heart bec...
- My Name Means That I am...My name is Mr Popularity...
- My Japanese Name Is..My japanese name is 秋本 Akimot...
- Swing Gurlzu!!!Today's probably one of the crazies...
Free Web Site Counter






5 Comments:
haha... really fun photos...
9:41 am, April 04, 2005
Yeap! You looked really happy! I loved the first one...have been wanting to compliment you on how great you look!
12:34 pm, April 05, 2005
pd >> These are my silly antics as usual. Retarded fun. Hee~
dancerwannababe >> sure boh? i look great? *blushes* Bet my old sec school friends who're reading this will probby start foaming and puking their dinners out. Heehee~
8:23 pm, April 05, 2005
you look like DESMO here!!! kwa kwa
4:11 pm, April 07, 2005
my darling Ms Kwa Kwa... I dont look like DESMO lah. He's way cooler. And more talented. Hee~
1:31 am, April 08, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home