Dead Tired
Feeling quite beat today. Actually fell asleep on the way back home on the train. Was listening to the really depressive, bluesy blues that I was feeling all emotionally wrecked and exhausted at the same time. Wasn't suprised that I actually zonked out all the way back. Managed to wake up at Simei to get off in time. Glad I have this auto sensing thing in me to enable myself to wake up just in time so that I'll never miss my stop even tho I'm sleeping while travelling in public transport.
Work's tiring. Even tho I don't really do that much I feel so tired. Gee... I guess it could be the travelling that's slowly killing me. Mom has already noticed that my energy levels are like sapping as the days go by. I wake up later... talk less... eat less... and even possibly dancing less? Not cutting down on the dancing... but everything else seems to be on the decline. Yeah.. even sleeping less and stuff like that. It's really shitty to be feeling exhausted all the time.
Better take care of my body... Less partying... and more early nights!
Feeling quite beat today. Actually fell asleep on the way back home on the train. Was listening to the really depressive, bluesy blues that I was feeling all emotionally wrecked and exhausted at the same time. Wasn't suprised that I actually zonked out all the way back. Managed to wake up at Simei to get off in time. Glad I have this auto sensing thing in me to enable myself to wake up just in time so that I'll never miss my stop even tho I'm sleeping while travelling in public transport.
Work's tiring. Even tho I don't really do that much I feel so tired. Gee... I guess it could be the travelling that's slowly killing me. Mom has already noticed that my energy levels are like sapping as the days go by. I wake up later... talk less... eat less... and even possibly dancing less? Not cutting down on the dancing... but everything else seems to be on the decline. Yeah.. even sleeping less and stuff like that. It's really shitty to be feeling exhausted all the time.
Better take care of my body... Less partying... and more early nights!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home