The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, July 09, 2004

Another Lindy-Related PostingI'm burnt out. Just tired I think. Was dancing the night away during swing fling that I think I hardly took a decent break. Want to loaf the day away in the office now, staring at my lovely Mac monitor and playing the nice MP3s that I've got stored in my hard disk.

Thursdays are always the best days of my week. And I'm sure everybody knows why by now. Glad to have a close group of friends that's always there to swing the night away with. A bunch of equally wacky personalities that's able to crack ridiculously silly jokes time after time. Oh I love my Lindy mates. Hehe~

Seriously considering attending L3 after yesterday's lessons. Guess I'll still probably carry on and learn more. *Grumbles...* Why ain't Sing teaching? *Grumbles even more...* Now I'm stuck with ...... for 6 more weeks before a new change.

Oh well... I dunno.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's teaching?
-shireen

3:21 pm, July 09, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please do! L3 needs guys... and i'm sure your fave 'chers will teach it sometime, they seem to rotate em around

9:46 pm, July 09, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home