The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Soppy Dad Wannabie.
Jeannine is right. I think I'm gonna be a real soppy dad if I'd ever have kids of my own. Ran into Mino Mo after my medical appointment. She was lugging her 6 month old baby niece around doing some grocery shopping for dinner. The baby girl was soooooo... adorable!!! Just couldn't resist pinching her cute cheeks! Guess what? I ended carrying the little devil around and giving her exhilirating spins and lifts into the stratosphere... haha... alright, I'm exaggerating. Oh dear, and she ain't my kid...Hmm... What would I do to my kid?

It's up to me to find out in the future, I guess. If I ever decide to settle down that is. If I don't settle down, I'll probably adopt one if I'm financially stable to provide for the spunky little kiddo with a good upbringing till he or she is 21 at least.

Oh well... Think I'm just currently going gaga over kids and lindy. Hmm... maybe I'll teach kids lindy one day. Ha~ Oh well... There I go again... "Dreaming a Little Dream"....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

somehow i think kids are more likely to learn airsteps before they figure out frame...

(goldfish)

10:34 am, July 01, 2004

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u ll be a nice daddy..realli.hehe..

12:08 am, July 02, 2004

 
Blogger sycsim said...

kids are REALLY CUTE~ i understand how u feel, charles! i am like you too~ i go gaga whenever i see little ang mo kids running around, bumping into me~ they are my angels!

3:46 pm, July 02, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home