The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Yes... It's Another Lindy Related Posting
How do you ever get sick of Lindy? The answer is simple. If you love the music, you'll never get sick of it. The days are definitely getting better with each passing lesson. In fact, I've officially graduated from Lindy 2! Guess the only way to progress now is UP!!! Lindy 3 Beckons!

Jos and Gracie were unable to show up for Swing Fling today. One's on her way to Malaysia while the other had a driving test tomorrow morning. Hope she passes it!

Thought Swing Fling was gonna be terrible cuz my usually crapping/dance partners weren't around... but thankfully the music was great and the girls around today were simply fantastic and I guess that contributed to me having a very good time. A-hem... Strangely the sudden influx of good swingin music coincided with the departure of the previous DJ. Well the previous one didn't suck. I just didn't like the music that was played. This time, the music was perfect to swing to.

I know for sure that I'm dead tired, have 1 bad lung, one bad leg but when it comes to Lindy time... All that becomes a non-factor cuz I just wanna dance. So what if it means going home alone... I'll still stay on. Haiz. Just need more cash to fund my lessons though. I need a sugar mommy and I already short-listed a few. But it just seems that they dun want me. Oh well... The search continues. Found my favvy partner already tho. Ain't telling. But she knows. Haa~

Anyway... Gotta thank the lovely girls like Gracie, Shireen, Shirlene, J9, Nicole and many many others for the rocking good time tonight.

I want more of Lindy. I ain't stoppin yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home