Prelude To A Busy Day
After have tossed around restlessly around in bed for quite some time, I finally willed myself to crawl onto the cold marble floor and get on my pair of two numb feet. I'm hungry. Cold. And feeling sick. Not physically sick but sick at the thought that I have to go on an assignment with the Wildebeest tomorrow morning to visit 2 commercial printers and to see what they can do.
My left thigh is hurting. Must be due to the exertions during Swing Fling. Ouch... Will try to stretch it a little more later and hope that the achy feeling goes away. It's gonna be a long day ahead. And I'm dreading the thought of having to walk through it with one bad leg.
Visit to the Printers in the Morning, Aunt's Farewell Party in the afternoon and A Surprise Thingy at Night.
Gonna be real tired again on Sunday.
I wanna go watch Mandy sing and perform one last time. But I'm broke. Anyone wanna sponsor me? Hee~


2 Comments:
surprise thingy? what's that? i tot u said u were not going tonight?
grace
9:53 pm, June 26, 2004
The surprise thingy is for a friend's birthday. Went down to see Mandy for her last song already. So sad~ Sob~
2:18 pm, June 27, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home