Today I went back to work with 2 sore legs and one severly twisted brain. Guess the lack of sleep is really taking its toll on me. I can't walk straight. I can't think straight. Thank goodness I didnt have to do any work today. Instead, I spent time mucking around the office with the rest of the lads while we were brain storming for a list of themes to work on for our publication.
Frankly, I dont really care about what themes we come up with as long as they are realistic themes that we can follow up with. And after all that, we gotta propose em bloody ideas to our bosses and pray with all our might that they'll approve it. Ever since a particular bad experience over the new year... I have lost faith in my big boss's. Played us out twice on a fucking centerfold. Twit! Did he know how much work my writers and I had to put in those pieces of work and all he had to do was to say no and our lives started crumbling down again!
Fuck, Fuck, Fuckity Fuck!
Alright... enough of cussing. As I had shitloads of free time and I really didn't want to take myself to my depths of depression... I took some impromtu guitar lessons from Nicky and Ivan. Learnt how to execute some simple chord progressions... starting from C, G, A Minor, E, F, G and back to C. Was quite difficult at the beginning. But after a few tries... I kinda got it. I think~. Wouldn't have done it without Nicky and Ivan! Thanks a lot lads! Somewhere in between when I was strumming those chords... Thoughts of Erica drifted in... Just can't stop myself from thinking about her. As of today... its been more than 50 hours since I've heard her voice. And guess what? It just had to happen... one of her favourite songs, Heaven by Yanou, just had to start playing on my WINAMP list...
Heaven, I definately don't belong there now. Stuck on Mother Earth instead. Perhaps it will be better this way? Will I ever see her? I don't really know. I'm starting to tell myself that she's an imaginary person that I've dreamed up... But of course she's not! It's just that we do not seem to have the affinity to let our paths cross. Even on that one instance that she said she saw me... I did not. It's driving me up the wall. It really is...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home