Once Upon A Time...
Okay... here I go again. Lamenting abt the lack of time to do the things I want to do after I started working and abt my recent bout of illness... Blah Blah.
Just last Tuesday, I fell terribly sick and was so beaten by the devilishly bad combined forces of a Painful Throat Infection, a Feel-Wonky-Like-Crazy Flu and a Mind-numbing Fever. After this bad experience, I don't wanna ever fall sick like that ever again. I was unable to eat any sort of solid food for five days and I only just managed to survive on drinking condensed milk and glucose. During that freakin' ordeal, I lost 5kg! Now my heart aches like crazy coz I'm back to being under 50kg. What took me 5 months to gain disappeared in just 5 days! When I get well, I'll eat and eat and eat until I hit 60kg. I'll get fat with a vengence! Haha!
Anyways, I realise that I'm still not used to a normal working life yet as I still can't seem to be able to juggle my working hours, my relaxtion hours and spending time with Ru yet. Seems like there is always not enough time for me to do the things that I want to for myself.
Oooh well, I'll sort it out as I go along. It's time for me to rip the magazine that I bought 3 weeks ago outta it's plastic wrapper and read it! See! I'm so busy that I have no time to read my magazines! Y_Y
Just last Tuesday, I fell terribly sick and was so beaten by the devilishly bad combined forces of a Painful Throat Infection, a Feel-Wonky-Like-Crazy Flu and a Mind-numbing Fever. After this bad experience, I don't wanna ever fall sick like that ever again. I was unable to eat any sort of solid food for five days and I only just managed to survive on drinking condensed milk and glucose. During that freakin' ordeal, I lost 5kg! Now my heart aches like crazy coz I'm back to being under 50kg. What took me 5 months to gain disappeared in just 5 days! When I get well, I'll eat and eat and eat until I hit 60kg. I'll get fat with a vengence! Haha!
Anyways, I realise that I'm still not used to a normal working life yet as I still can't seem to be able to juggle my working hours, my relaxtion hours and spending time with Ru yet. Seems like there is always not enough time for me to do the things that I want to for myself.
Oooh well, I'll sort it out as I go along. It's time for me to rip the magazine that I bought 3 weeks ago outta it's plastic wrapper and read it! See! I'm so busy that I have no time to read my magazines! Y_Y


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home