The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

New Lyrics To Remember

Stormee Wayyyther - Billy Honkieday

Don’t noe why dey’s no sun up in the skai

Stormee Wayyyther
Since my man and I ain’t togayther,
Keeps rainin’ all the thyme

Life is bare, goom and mees’ry everywhere
Stormee Wayyyther
Just can’t get my pooself togayther,
I’m weary all the thyme
So weary all the time
When he wen oway the blues wok-ed in and met me.
If he stays oway old rockin’ chair will get me.

All I do is play the lord above will let me wok in the sun once more.
Can’t go on, everything I had is gone
Stormee Wayyyther

Since my man and I ain’t togayther,
Keeps rainin’ all the thyme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home