The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Mellow Lad Bellows... Well, Not Quite

Well... not quite actually. I am strangely subdued these days. I hardly blog. I don't write anymore. I've stopped dancing for a while now. I keep to myself within the confines of my little space under my bed. I am somewhat content. Oh perhaps not?

I dunno man. I'm turning into an introvert. I've become a geek who's content with just staying at home and doing work and only occasionally taking a break and meeting people individually instead of large groups. I hate commuting in public transport. It saps the living life outta me. I am not really me anymore it seems. Whats happening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home