The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, February 24, 2006

The Oasis That Drenched Me

Today, I skipped Swing for Oasis. Omg... it's the bestest ever concert I've been too. Well... they literally rocked the socks off everyone present. I went into concert dry... and when it was all done and dusted by the end of the night, I've already lost my voice twice over and literally drenched from top to toe!!! I felt as if I was caught in the rain for the 3rd time for the day. Hurhur~

The place where I was standing at was like a literal moshpit/dry humpin zone. People were sandwiched so close to each other that by the 4th song, I was already left gasping for air. Think I was prolly very close to passing out. Hahha... that would have been bad. Thankfully the band slowed the pace down and allowed everyone to regain their breath before they eventually rocked our socks off. Lolz...

Managed to catch Khimmo after the concert. Sorry we smelt like dead fish man... Hahaha. Its good to catch up with friends when we could. Not forgetting... O'Brien, TC & Kenneth. It was a great nite out wasn't it? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home