The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wwwweird Dreams - S.O.S

Been waking up in cold sweat recent... shaken by nightmares of friends dying and stuff like tt. It's really freaky. Den last nite Daniel (Notquite Guy) told me that he heard that Basara died... I was like OMTFWTFWTF!!! Den I read the link tt he sent me... den I realised that the posting wasn't talking about the good ol Basara that we all know. Nevertheless... it was a freakin scary moment to experience. And now to top it off I have to wake up from dreams of friends dying and stuff... its really freaky but at the same time... the dreams felt so artsy and surreal. I hope there isn't any signifigance to the dreams that I dreamt of. Am currently comtemplating whether to tell my friends or not about that dream as I think that there is some kinda theory behind it... How How? Time is running out... Someone please tell me what to do? And please tell me quick!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home