The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Scribble Scrabble...

Am spending time in front of the PC, armed with my pencil, notebook, guitar and microphone. Penning something new for something that the mellow fellow in me. I've given up on writing anything happy.

Happiness doesn't spur me to any greater heights. Emptiness does. Or does it? Emptiness pushes me to deeper depths where I emote more comfortably. I cant write anything about being happy. Gimme a bitchass scenario and I'll feel more at ease trying to fix things up from there and make it worse. Heh~

Of all the songs that I've written... I doubt any of them were bout the happy shit in life. More about the shit things we do, the shit people what cross our paths, the shit and stuff in general... Haha~

Think its about time I serious compile things together for Ed's sake. The arrangements are just way too mangled. I dont even have a decent copy of things at the moment. Just nitbits written on scraps of paper and some stored in bytes in the computer. Time to make a soft and a hard copy... So that Ed, Joe and my bro can have an easier time when we jim jam in the future... if we have the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home