The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Great Swee Lee Sale...

Who said men hate shopping? Over the past 36 hours, I've experienced an extreme, almost entirely male shopping experience that has left me convinced that us, Singaporeans are probably the more kiasu and shop happy campers in the entire Universe.

Women will cat scratch and snarl just to make sure they get their togs from the exclusive label sales from MNG, Prada, LV and other what nots. To prove that Singaporean men are not inferior to our female shoppers, people already started queuing up for the sale 18 hours before it officially started. Us crazy Singaporeans. Tsk tsk...

Anyways... I got the guitar that I wanted and yes I am slightly delirious right now. Hahha... need to catch some sleep or somewhat in that vien. Zzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home