The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, December 19, 2005

I Can't Sleep

It is so late at night. But I still can't sleep. SOMETHING is bugging me so bad that I just can't sleep. This is so uncool. This has not happened to me in quite a bit. These silly sleepless nights, just spending time mulling over things that I really shouldn't be overthinking about. But I just can't help it but allow myself to be consumed by it.

Things are just so uncertain right now... what's the right step for me next? Will the left step be right and the right step be wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home