The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, October 17, 2005

So Much To Say

I can hardly remember what has happened over the past 6 days. Just that lots of opportunites have appeared. Lost some too... for once. I really feel overwhelmed with work. Its a good thing, trust me on that. Just that I've lost lots of time to do the other things that I'd prefer to do. But then, with this influx of work... I'll be able to feed myself and steadily start saving for the dreaded rainy day.

Its about time I start forward planning for my future too. Financially, I mean. I'm a notoriously awful spender. I spend EVERYTHING I've got. Its time I start saving. Putting the money religiously into some account somewhere where I cannot touch. Just see... but can't touch.

Of coz, I'll need to pay off some study loans, pay the bills, buy myself a new PC, an Ipod, a Guitar and a Camera. So... Where is the money gonna come from? Gee... How am I gonna start saving too?

That aside, I just had a kickass day with Fred + Jonas at the studio and a good dinner with friends at the 85 Market. Nice way to end a crazy week.

Back to work again tml. Hmm... I work from home. Thats the best thing about it. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home