4:39AM
Cleared 3 more sectors. The Shanghai People must be pleased. I wonder how many more sectors are there to go. Anna says there's not much more to go. I'm relieved.
In between work, I mustered the effort to work on my scales and stuff. I think I'm getting better. No more one dimensional guitar player soon, I hope. Riffs and solos, here I come!
Meanwhiles... there is still:
1 more box packaging design to complete. (I'll do that when I wake up later.)
1 Cover design for a Festive Book. (Will sketch that shit out when I get back at night.)
In between work, I mustered the effort to work on my scales and stuff. I think I'm getting better. No more one dimensional guitar player soon, I hope. Riffs and solos, here I come!
Meanwhiles... there is still:
1 more box packaging design to complete. (I'll do that when I wake up later.)
1 Cover design for a Festive Book. (Will sketch that shit out when I get back at night.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home