6:56 AM
Lovely Saturday Morning... I am hardly up that early in the mornings. I hardly have had the opportunity to see the night sky ebb away into the bright daylight.
It's a pretty lovely sight if you think about it. Its like the darkness is slowly being taken away from the one half of the world and we're lifted from all the doom and gloom that surrounds us and we begin a new day, a new life!
Sadly it doesn't really work this way. In my cynical little world, we awake to another long day of suffering that never seems to fade away... we labour, like man-slaves, from the very waking moment till the sun sets upon our shores, and we still labour.
I've been up for way too long. 20 hours or more? I'm supposed to be on the ready to recieve more work from my unrelenting taskmasters in a few hours time... so that they can meet their crazy deadlines.
There goes my lovely Saturday...
It's a pretty lovely sight if you think about it. Its like the darkness is slowly being taken away from the one half of the world and we're lifted from all the doom and gloom that surrounds us and we begin a new day, a new life!
Sadly it doesn't really work this way. In my cynical little world, we awake to another long day of suffering that never seems to fade away... we labour, like man-slaves, from the very waking moment till the sun sets upon our shores, and we still labour.
I've been up for way too long. 20 hours or more? I'm supposed to be on the ready to recieve more work from my unrelenting taskmasters in a few hours time... so that they can meet their crazy deadlines.
There goes my lovely Saturday...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home