My First Lindy 4 Class
Had dinner with Alex, Pam, Elaine, Wei Wei, Yeelin and Jiekai at Suntec before class today. Was too zonked all through dinner coz of all the friggin work that I've done over the past few nights. It's nice to have dinner with peeps amongst the same community once in a while. Funnily tho... we ended up talking bout the SBC/TCS chinese dramas of yester-years. Gawd... Hehe~
Scurried our way to class after dinner and oh my, the class today had got to be the bigger-est turnout in Lindy 4 for the longest time. Think there were close to 20 people around. Peeps like Alex, Ben, Johanna, Pam, Uncle Hong Wee, Grace and Caroline were around. And not to mention... noobies like me, Sana, Irvin, Wei Wei, Eric, Rachel, Elaine, Jiekai, Yeelin, and not so noobies into Lindy 4 like Leonard & Serene were around. Can't remember everyone... I'm sorry if I left you out... Kaoz. Blardy big class lor. But fun larh. The more the merrier!
To start of the class today, Sing gave a long talk. Can't remember much of what she said... (i should be shot!) But she wants us to be better dancers by the time SEA Jam 06 starts... Ermm. Daunting siah. But it's a good challenge. I wanna be a better dancer by 2006. Tough target I've set there... considering that I've not progressed much as a dancer since I've started out in March 2004. I know I can feel the music and all that shit, who doesn't?
Gotta work on my lead. Lembek lead... cannot make it siah. Like that how to dance properly? Not here, not there, fly everywhere only. Follow crash into other people how? My fault lah. Need to be responsible lead. No more crap-shit lead. How to fix it... ermm.
Fix the lembek wrist, fix the frame, fix the body lead. Should be enuff right? Sounds ez... but this is surely gonna take time man. If only I could download a upgrade for my dancing off the internet. Like... maybe a Lindy_4_patch.exe file and upload it to my lousy CPU in my head. That'll be super useful. Surely sell like hot-cakes siah.
Then, I'd gotta buy or download another patch... that allows me to be able to do moves more confidently. Like halfway tru a song... do Jazz Steps, you know. To really DANCE... and not plainly do steps just for the sake of doing them. Need to... rediscover, some child-like innocence, and dance with abandon. Ahh... I shall call that patch... Innocence.exe. Hahaha...
Okay, think I'm getting mad. Will go rest soon. Geez, I can't wait for more classes. Mite even go for Sinclair+JoDong's class next wk even.
Scurried our way to class after dinner and oh my, the class today had got to be the bigger-est turnout in Lindy 4 for the longest time. Think there were close to 20 people around. Peeps like Alex, Ben, Johanna, Pam, Uncle Hong Wee, Grace and Caroline were around. And not to mention... noobies like me, Sana, Irvin, Wei Wei, Eric, Rachel, Elaine, Jiekai, Yeelin, and not so noobies into Lindy 4 like Leonard & Serene were around. Can't remember everyone... I'm sorry if I left you out... Kaoz. Blardy big class lor. But fun larh. The more the merrier!
To start of the class today, Sing gave a long talk. Can't remember much of what she said... (i should be shot!) But she wants us to be better dancers by the time SEA Jam 06 starts... Ermm. Daunting siah. But it's a good challenge. I wanna be a better dancer by 2006. Tough target I've set there... considering that I've not progressed much as a dancer since I've started out in March 2004. I know I can feel the music and all that shit, who doesn't?
Gotta work on my lead. Lembek lead... cannot make it siah. Like that how to dance properly? Not here, not there, fly everywhere only. Follow crash into other people how? My fault lah. Need to be responsible lead. No more crap-shit lead. How to fix it... ermm.
Fix the lembek wrist, fix the frame, fix the body lead. Should be enuff right? Sounds ez... but this is surely gonna take time man. If only I could download a upgrade for my dancing off the internet. Like... maybe a Lindy_4_patch.exe file and upload it to my lousy CPU in my head. That'll be super useful. Surely sell like hot-cakes siah.
Then, I'd gotta buy or download another patch... that allows me to be able to do moves more confidently. Like halfway tru a song... do Jazz Steps, you know. To really DANCE... and not plainly do steps just for the sake of doing them. Need to... rediscover, some child-like innocence, and dance with abandon. Ahh... I shall call that patch... Innocence.exe. Hahaha...
Okay, think I'm getting mad. Will go rest soon. Geez, I can't wait for more classes. Mite even go for Sinclair+JoDong's class next wk even.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home