I Need To Sleep Earlier
What's the one similarity between the people in Athens, Istanbul, Minsk, Bucharest, Cairo, Harare, Pretoria, Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnius, Jerusalem and me?
Well, I share their bedtime hours. I frigging can't sleep at night these days. And when I finally get exhausted enough... its already close to 5am in the morning... and its probably 11-12pm in the above-mentioned cities. Something must be seriously wrong with my body. I wanna sleep earlier... but if I force myself to sleep like... at 10pm, I'll wake up at 3am!!! Friggin hell... someone help me please! And when I sleep @ 5am in the morning, I wake up at 2pm!!! I miss my breakfast and lunch altogether!!! Acck...
I know, I'm not the only sleepless person around... maybe I should round the people up and form some Sleepless In Singapore Anonymous Group... and play Yahoo Games like, Literati till our brains get friggin fried. I know... I'll get my arse whooped anytime if I play literati. So, if there's anyone who wanna stuff my huge ego down my throat, BRING IT ON!!!
Well, I share their bedtime hours. I frigging can't sleep at night these days. And when I finally get exhausted enough... its already close to 5am in the morning... and its probably 11-12pm in the above-mentioned cities. Something must be seriously wrong with my body. I wanna sleep earlier... but if I force myself to sleep like... at 10pm, I'll wake up at 3am!!! Friggin hell... someone help me please! And when I sleep @ 5am in the morning, I wake up at 2pm!!! I miss my breakfast and lunch altogether!!! Acck...
I know, I'm not the only sleepless person around... maybe I should round the people up and form some Sleepless In Singapore Anonymous Group... and play Yahoo Games like, Literati till our brains get friggin fried. I know... I'll get my arse whooped anytime if I play literati. So, if there's anyone who wanna stuff my huge ego down my throat, BRING IT ON!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home