The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tapping Into Your Dreams

In recent times, I've read or heard of friends who have been experiencing strange dreams. I too, get my fair share of dreams that are unexplainable. The totally weird ones where I am running some drainage pipe and coming out of some prehistoric lizard's mouth in the middle of a metropolitan city! The gift from the gods kinda dream where I once dreamt of a Math exam paper question and actually remembered to question... and truly enough, the question appeared in the Math exam itself! The adrenaline pumpin kinda dream where you get to live your wildest sporting dreams when I actually get to play in a soccer match with the likes of my soccer idols like Denis Bergkamp and company! And of course, the scary ones where you lose all the people around you for various reasons!

Think I might have just found a site that might have some answers to our question as to what do such dreams mean...

www.dreams.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home