Not So Young Anymore
Betcha... many people who are reading this will probby wanna come over and twist my neck for using a title like this. But it's true... I'm not so young anymore. Age, is surely creeping up on me faster than I've expected it to. I've never been really physically healthy all my life, so I guess its not surprising that I always never seem to recover fully from injuries or always get hurt at different parts of my anatomy while participating in seemingly harmless activities.
During Swing Fling on Thursday night, I felt a grippin pain in my chest while I was bumming by the sides of the studio. It was pretty scary... like, my heart was suddenly seizing up on me. It scares me... to know that I've got an irregular heart valve and a previously busted lung that seems to have left a faint, lingering pain in my chest cavity. Guess, I was pretty calm about it and didn't freak myself out over it. Thankfully it went away... but who knows when will it come back again.
When I got home that night, my legs started to ache real bad. Guess... I really need a good stretch. They're still aching still... even after I've stretched them many times. I guess I must have gave those legs a good work-out alright. Hmm... if they only ached, yesterday... does that mean that I've not been dancing right all these time again? Gotta remember to sink into the ground more when I'm swinging... not be one of those straight-up kinda dancers. That'll mean that I've gotta stretch more, before and after swing tho! No pain... no gain, I guess.
Dunno y... I've been achin here, there and everywhere these days tho. Friggin getting old liao...
During Swing Fling on Thursday night, I felt a grippin pain in my chest while I was bumming by the sides of the studio. It was pretty scary... like, my heart was suddenly seizing up on me. It scares me... to know that I've got an irregular heart valve and a previously busted lung that seems to have left a faint, lingering pain in my chest cavity. Guess, I was pretty calm about it and didn't freak myself out over it. Thankfully it went away... but who knows when will it come back again.
When I got home that night, my legs started to ache real bad. Guess... I really need a good stretch. They're still aching still... even after I've stretched them many times. I guess I must have gave those legs a good work-out alright. Hmm... if they only ached, yesterday... does that mean that I've not been dancing right all these time again? Gotta remember to sink into the ground more when I'm swinging... not be one of those straight-up kinda dancers. That'll mean that I've gotta stretch more, before and after swing tho! No pain... no gain, I guess.
Dunno y... I've been achin here, there and everywhere these days tho. Friggin getting old liao...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home