The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, August 12, 2005

I Made It To Lindy 4

Made it to Lindy 4 tonite. Ermm... yah. I passed the auditions. Didn't really feel that I deserve to make it up coz I fudged up so much that I wanted to bury myself into the floor after both dances. It was that kinda day... where everything didn't really go great, but who really cares.

There's lots of things that I'm filtering tru my head as I type at this moment, and I think I'd better not blog it down... too cynical and all... but it's all probby true. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. *right people?* but... ermm... nevermind larh, hah~

Right now I'll just sit here, contented that I've finally made it to where I wanna go. That's one thing outta the way for me. Finally gotten that dreaded monkey off my back. So, its time to break it all down and look at things objectively and ruthlessly critique my dancing altogether. It's the only way to improve. Critique, Identify the weak spots, Work on it... IMPROVE.

Gotta think crazy and outta the box too. It's about time I came up with more funky spontaneous steps. Heheh~

1 Comments:

Blogger dancerwannababe said...

yeap, u r not the only 1 who feels this way =) Anyway, cya in class!

11:33 pm, August 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home