Things That Make Me Smile
Someone just told me recently... that I sulk wayyyy too much. I guess it can't really be helped as I'm honestly, almost never happy these days. But of course my world is not all about doom and gloom, there are still fleeting moments that bring a wry smile. Here are some of the things that I can think off my head at this moment that make this incredible sulk of a boy smile.
1. Morning Madness on the Perfect 10, 98.7FM.
Dan and Grace are 2 really crazy radio DJs. Yeah they're very corny. But I'm sure I'm not the only one on the MRT who's trying to stop themselves from laughing out loud while listening to their radio show on their way to work. It actually makes going to work fun!!! Haha~
2. The Warm-Up Song.
Yes, its that stupid song from performance class. Where everyone holds their necks and tilts it to their right in unision... thats only the beginning of a very long warm-up! And I think we actually like doing that! Hahah~
3. My Sister.
She's a big pain in the ass sometimes. But she's still my darling little sis. Asks a lot of silly questions. Snacks a lot too!!! Gobbles up all her food and mine too! She's the bottomless pit, eats a lot and makes lots of noise, but she's still my darling little sister.
4. Great Dancing.
I like to sit of the floor of the studio and watch people dance during Fling... I like to see Great dancing. Not some weird, "funky" moves that makes me cringe. Hope I'm not guilty of those weird funky moves tho... =S
5. A Flick With The Outside of My Right Foot.
It's been a while since I've done anything like that. Before there was Lindy, there was my first love. Soccer. I've never been a splendid player of the game. But when the opportunity comes, I love to skin the opposing players with a deft flick using the outside of my right foot, bringing the ball over their heads and past them. The shiokness of seeing their eyes wide open, gaping mouth and their bodies frozen in that given point of time when I flick the ball over their heads... THAT'S PRICELESS!
Someone just told me recently... that I sulk wayyyy too much. I guess it can't really be helped as I'm honestly, almost never happy these days. But of course my world is not all about doom and gloom, there are still fleeting moments that bring a wry smile. Here are some of the things that I can think off my head at this moment that make this incredible sulk of a boy smile.
1. Morning Madness on the Perfect 10, 98.7FM.
Dan and Grace are 2 really crazy radio DJs. Yeah they're very corny. But I'm sure I'm not the only one on the MRT who's trying to stop themselves from laughing out loud while listening to their radio show on their way to work. It actually makes going to work fun!!! Haha~
2. The Warm-Up Song.
Yes, its that stupid song from performance class. Where everyone holds their necks and tilts it to their right in unision... thats only the beginning of a very long warm-up! And I think we actually like doing that! Hahah~
3. My Sister.
She's a big pain in the ass sometimes. But she's still my darling little sis. Asks a lot of silly questions. Snacks a lot too!!! Gobbles up all her food and mine too! She's the bottomless pit, eats a lot and makes lots of noise, but she's still my darling little sister.
4. Great Dancing.
I like to sit of the floor of the studio and watch people dance during Fling... I like to see Great dancing. Not some weird, "funky" moves that makes me cringe. Hope I'm not guilty of those weird funky moves tho... =S
5. A Flick With The Outside of My Right Foot.
It's been a while since I've done anything like that. Before there was Lindy, there was my first love. Soccer. I've never been a splendid player of the game. But when the opportunity comes, I love to skin the opposing players with a deft flick using the outside of my right foot, bringing the ball over their heads and past them. The shiokness of seeing their eyes wide open, gaping mouth and their bodies frozen in that given point of time when I flick the ball over their heads... THAT'S PRICELESS!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home