The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Doing The Limbo
As of today, I'm officially jobless. It was a decision made quite a while back to take this sit-down session with myself to contemplate life. What I want, what I need to do... and sorting things out. Whats the plan? Sit down, come up with some good shit and get a new more fulfilling, blinkin job that'll keep my soul happy and the pocket, not empty. Yeah, that's the plan.

It's really about time I get my act together. Ever since I've started this blog, I've been in the wilderness. Searching for answers of questions that I couldn't even identify. It has been a really wild ride. A ride that has not yielded much. Of course, the bigger picture of the scheme of things have really gotten clearer over the past 2 months or so. Bit by bit, the pieces are falling together (or apart, which ever you may see things), it is like someone is trying to make me realise that life ain't gonna be a kiddy ride all the time. You gotta earn your keep.

Sometimes, you can't just be selfish and always want and expect things to go your way. If you want it to go your way, then make it happen and then you can get off the low-rider the end of the ride and say, "Yeah man, I did it, and Hell yeah, I did it, MY WAY!"

Think of the big picture. Gotta think for the entire hood now. Gotta do something about life now. Hope the plan gets mapped out and executed, my way.

2 Comments:

Blogger dancerwannababe said...

Heh...I think you have just hit (or you have been hitting it for a while already) the quarter-life crisis! Yeah...you are answering the right questions, and I hope you will find your answers soon. =)

5:17 pm, May 30, 2005

 
Blogger Charleston said...

Hah... yeah, i think i've been in the quarter-life crisis ever since i was 17. Long time already... Urrgh

6:06 pm, May 30, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home