The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Turning 25

This year, I had many surprises for my birthday. I was not really expecting much this year coz I'm not too much of a birthday person. But I guess things just turned out pretty nice this year!

First of all... Ru went to Taiwan for a few days and came back with this realli limited edition Gloomy Bear!!! I somehow had the feeling that she would get me a Gloomy of some sorts. But this one is realli realli special. ^_^

This Gloomy can turn its head around,
it can transform from the cute Gloomy to the scary Gloomy
with blood on its face.

Next on the list, I was scheduled to receive a birthday voucher from Capitaland from Xiaoxin, Zen, Tabby & Dan. But I happened to chance upon this pair of limited Adidas NBA Superstar Originals that I had to buy it on the spot as the store only had one pair that fits my shoe size! Thus I promptly asked my dear friends to sponsor me this new pair of shoes. Hehe~

Side Profile of My New Shoes!!!

Back Profile of My New Shoes!!!

Up next was a Major Major Surprise! I was scheduled to meet Xiaoxin & Zen for dinner before Ru and I went to catch Spiderman 3. I thought that we were just going to have a normal dinner but oh boy, I was in for a major surprise! When we met, Xiaoxin whipped out a big bag and told me to check out what was inside the bag. To my mega mega surprise, I saw many really sweet looking cupcakes sitting in an alluminium tray. Xiaoxin hardly cooks anything at all, so it is really a very very rare and touching gesture that she actually baked cupcakes for me!!! So gan dong!!! Xie xie Xiaoxin!!! HUGzzzzz T_T

See, She even spelt out, "Happy Birthday"!!!

Ru had long planned to bake a Cake for me, just that she has always been procrastinatin. And now that Xiaoxin has baked cute cupcakes for me, she has no choice but to finally carry out her plans to bake me a Birthday cum "Delayed" Valentines Cake for me!!! Wahahahahaha.

So sweet lor~ She baked till 1am in the night so that she could give the cake to me the following day. Baka to all those dear friends of ours who always say we Tian Mi Mi. How not to Tian Mi Mi when my other half likes to cook/bake such nice & yummy, Tian Mi Mi food for me to eat! =)

I can see all my friends freezing to death at this very moment! Wahahahahh~

This is the cake that Ru baked for me!
She says its an Orange Buttercake.
I say its fucking delicious!!!
Anyone wanna place orders just drop me a line. ^_^

Me Enjoying My Cake!

Ru Enjoying My Cake!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elijah said...

Happy Birthday YOU! Uncle Lim one year older already!

8:08 pm, May 24, 2007

 
Blogger silvershoes said...

Alamak! I didn't even know it was your birthday. ( and i'm bound to forget it next year too.) Please text me when it's ur b-day ' ITS MY B_DAY AND I DEMAND A GIFT! '

Happy BELATED Bday. Sorry.

11:35 pm, June 11, 2007

 
Blogger Charleston said...

lolz!!! Alamak!!! Dun need prezzies for Birthday one la~ And dun need to say sorri oso! X_X
Its just well... a nice sign of aging! hehe~ =)

1:27 am, June 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home