The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Five things you didn't know about me (Or Have U Already?)

Bee tagged me a looooong time ago. So here goes!

1) I play the piano.
But only at home. I'm not really good at it la. Just know a few chords and stuff here and there that's all. U see, I've got this piano at home that was originally for my kid sister. But she was such a slacker that she just now left it in the corner to collect dust and uses the piano seat to leave her clothes there. So being the bored freelancer that I am, I would limp over to the piano to start plonkin out miserably sad tunes that i'd compose to ease/deepen the pain in my sorry heart.

2) I'm a Trash Collector.
Almost everything I see or get my hands on, I'd invariably keep. It's a terrible habit. Its worse coz most of the things that i pick up and keep are not pretty. It's time to throw the junk out soon!

3) I've only been out of Singapore my entire life 4 times!!!
KL in 1998, Perhantian in 2004, Kota Tinggi in 2006 and Krabi-Thailand in 2007! Lolz, I'm such a country bumpkin. (=_=)

4) I've only flown in a plane 2wice!
It was the first time I've flown in an airplane when I flew on Tiger Airways to Krabi last month! And guess what? I got window seats! hahaha~

5) I have 6 guitaars at home.
Don't ask me how or why. And no, I'm not very good at it. Just good enough for me to write silly songs for my silly Ru.

And now... I have to tag 5 other unfortunate people. I'll tag Ru, Xin, Taitse, Iggy (is ur blog up yet?) and stealgraff_burner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home