The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Week In Summary

It's been a rather busy crazy past 7 days. 5 days ago, Ru and I celebrated our 1st year 2gether and we spent that day KTV-ing, shopping in Suntec and then walkin all the way to Robertson Quay to have dinner in a nice cosy Japanese Restaurant.

Tomorrow we will be going to Krabi with Xiaoxin and Zen. Am pretty excited as I'll be taking a flight on a plane for the very first time! I'm really lookin forward to it as my doctor finally cleared all the doubts that lingered in my mind abt my ability to take a plane ride. *Please keep your fingers crossed for me* Sadly we've all been too busy with work that we've kinda lost the mood to go on our holiday, but I'm hoping that our mood will pick up as we are going to a really lovely place to chill out. Hope the weather holds up and that the sun will shine tru the dark clouds that the weather report has been forecasting.

Something bad happened today too... Ru's terrapin fell out of her fishtank and cracked the side of her shell. I had to send her to the vet and make sure that everything was alright. That naughty terrapin is such a bundle of joy but she can be sucha pain in the ass sometimes. Hurhur~ Glad to know that she looks alright now altho the vet said that we'll have to monitor her condition over the next few days.

Oh and lastly, Ru & I went to our fave Shunji Matsuo to cut our hair and Ru went for a really biggie change by choppin off her lovely locks!!! She looks ridiculously adorable now and she's loving the lightness-les (is there such a word?!) of her head. *Pixs are below!!* Hurhur~

Anyways... I'll end this post with a few photos of Ru and Me at our dinner at the Japanese Restaurant, "Bon-Gout" by Robertson Quay.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home