The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Not-So-Happy Meal

Wahliao! 2 girls from TPJC cut my queue today while I was getting my lunch from McDonalds!!! ChaoTurban!!! How could they cut my queue just because they had a friend who was ordering her food in front of me. They just conveniently walked to their friend and ordered their food from the side of the counter.

Dammit! Hope they choke on their Ice Cream and Drinks respectively!!! Urrgh! I wonder how some people have such thick skin that they can just blatantly cut people's queues as if McDonalds belonged to their parents.

A, is there any policy at McDonalds that allows the counter staff not to serve people who blatantly cut queues like that? Its so gross that it friggin spoilt my lunch. *Boohoo*

(Well on the good side, i think the counter staff realised that I was pissed and provided the best service I had at McDonalds for the longest time) Thumbs up for good service!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home