The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Hangin On For Long

I know that something has changed over the past 6 months or so. It's really nice to be able to identify what you need and want to do in the long term future. For me, it's pretty straightforward. That is to earn lots of $ and start planning for my future and for Ru's future.

Freelancing has been very kind to me over the past month or so. Strangely it comes at a time where I was about to give it all up and look for a stable deskjob in some agency. Looks like, these plans may be tempory shelfed at least until I finish up my current projects. Of course, I'll keep my eyes open for any opportunities too. Dear friends, please do tell me if you know of any openings that are suitable for me. I might wanna mull over more moolah spinning options, you know.

I feel, the Charles of 6 months ago would probably be bitchin abt the amount of work to be done. But right now, I don't mind more work, as long as I get paid good money on decent projects. As long as I get my regular sleep and occasional dosage of fun and games, I can cope.

Just hope that I've got enuff side time for watching footy on TV on weekends, bumming with friends, swingin by Swing Fling once in a while and of coz spending time with the one person that matters most, Ru.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home