Socked In The Throat & The Left Eye
It's thoroughly sickening to wake up to a sore throat and a swollen eye the way I did today. I'd usually rub my eyes before I open them but it hurt like hell when I tried to do so. Freak... For some strange reason, my left eye was swollen like that of a goldfish. Great... Now I have to bear with a bludgeoning bruised left eye for the rest of the day. This bruise feels super heavy and I can't open my eyes wide now as it'll feel so bleh and sore.
My mom thought that I was socked my someone in the face as I look funny now. Silly Mom. If someone socked me in the eye, my glasses wouldn't be one piece now lor. Oh well, guess I'll have have to bear with my funny left eye at the moment.
And to make things worse, my blardy throat is trying to sound all deep and sexy without my approval. Feels like I've got a broken ice-cream stick lodged somewhere inside my throat and I can't get it out. Just got Mom to make me a flask of Honey Syrup + Lime. Hope I'll get my voice back soon. It sucks to talk funny.
So, I guess I am the mute with a sore eye for the day. Anyone wanna drop me some coins so that I can go buy Eye-Mo and Pi Pa Kao?
My mom thought that I was socked my someone in the face as I look funny now. Silly Mom. If someone socked me in the eye, my glasses wouldn't be one piece now lor. Oh well, guess I'll have have to bear with my funny left eye at the moment.
And to make things worse, my blardy throat is trying to sound all deep and sexy without my approval. Feels like I've got a broken ice-cream stick lodged somewhere inside my throat and I can't get it out. Just got Mom to make me a flask of Honey Syrup + Lime. Hope I'll get my voice back soon. It sucks to talk funny.
So, I guess I am the mute with a sore eye for the day. Anyone wanna drop me some coins so that I can go buy Eye-Mo and Pi Pa Kao?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home