The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Chicken Rock & Roll Stroll Anyone?

I've never seen anything as crazy as this. Para-Rock & Roll Stroll!!! Mad music video by The Bees. Chicken Payback! Cluck, Cluck, Cluck...

After much deliberation and repeated listenings... I've seriously begun to love the music that The Bees play. There's a magical vibe about their music, it seems like they're in their imaginary la-la world of music wonderland, there's so much more that I can say but I just can't seem to find the right words to express what I feel right now.

Perhaps, them recording their album in the famed Abbey Road studios where a certain famous Liverpoolian quartet once set foot in has inspired The Bees to soar to another level altogether.

Whatever it is... I totally dig The Bees, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of their music!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home