Shunji Matsuo - Snip, Snip, Snip
Ermm... went to do something drastic to my hair today. Was feeling totally restless and moody today... so I decided to do something to my hair. Yes... crazy impulsive moment. =P
Went to the Shunji Matsuo salon near my place. And yes, my hair is different now. No more thick irritating bush. Learnt some stuff from the nice lady who salvaged my hopeless mope of hair too! Apparently the top of my head is flat. That explains why I am able to balance stuff so well on my head!!! Due to my low forehead and flat head, it makes it very difficult to style and cut my hair nicely. Tsk... It's just her nice way of telling me that I'm a trouble customer. But then, the nice lady, she smells yummylicious... for that I'll forgive her. =)
A few peeps have seen it so far. The responses are sounding good. So far. Until I stepped home. Mom and Dad's jaws dropped to the floor... hahaha... really funny to see them with gaping mouths. My bro said that it doesn't look impressive enough. Can't wait for my darling sister's response tml when I pick her up from school! Hehe...
Xiaoxin saw it and said that I should stick with this. Pam said I looked like a kawaii Jappo boy now. Hahah... farnie. Alex thinks its okay too. Looks like this is a good impulsive decision to snip, snip, snip!!!
Went to the Shunji Matsuo salon near my place. And yes, my hair is different now. No more thick irritating bush. Learnt some stuff from the nice lady who salvaged my hopeless mope of hair too! Apparently the top of my head is flat. That explains why I am able to balance stuff so well on my head!!! Due to my low forehead and flat head, it makes it very difficult to style and cut my hair nicely. Tsk... It's just her nice way of telling me that I'm a trouble customer. But then, the nice lady, she smells yummylicious... for that I'll forgive her. =)
A few peeps have seen it so far. The responses are sounding good. So far. Until I stepped home. Mom and Dad's jaws dropped to the floor... hahaha... really funny to see them with gaping mouths. My bro said that it doesn't look impressive enough. Can't wait for my darling sister's response tml when I pick her up from school! Hehe...
Xiaoxin saw it and said that I should stick with this. Pam said I looked like a kawaii Jappo boy now. Hahah... farnie. Alex thinks its okay too. Looks like this is a good impulsive decision to snip, snip, snip!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home