Rusty & I
I love my best friend, Tabitha. But her dog doesn't love me. Hahah... Bad dog. Tsk tsk. Rusty, is a cockster spaniel with an attitude and a snap happy streak. And today, I've been added onto his list of "frags" that he has taken ever since he's joined the family. Maybe I shouldn't have bitched about him... Guess it was only a matter of time that Rusty inevitably laid his teeth on me. Accord to Ruben, Rusty has bitten more than 10 people already.
Don't get me wrong, Rusty is not a fierce dog. He's a fucking chicken. He's very insecure too... And very protective of the family. He'll snap at anything that'll seem like a threat to him or the family. He's bitten kids, friends of the siblings, almost every family member at home, and now finally... He's got me. Haha~
Think I might have freaked him out when I patted him on the head... That's why he jumped up and bit me on the tummy. Urrgh~ Not that the bite hurt or what... But he tore a hole in my shirt. Okay, okay, that's not the point. The poor boy got a bad beating from Tab, and I feel so sorry for him. It's just in his animalistic instinct to jump up and snap at a presumed threat. It's probably the "kill or be killed" rule of the animal realm.
That aside, now I got another injury to add to my ever increasing list of injuries that I've sustained over the years. I guess, as far as I can clearly remember, this might be first ever inflicted by an animal tho. Hahah~
Will upload photos of what Rusty has done to me soon. It's a pretty decent souvenir In the meantime, I guess I'll just sit and thank the heavens that I'm not a fat blob as he could have caused more damage if I was fat and more chewable. Hurhur~
Anyway I hope Tabby's not gonna be so affected by this... aye, its just a little accident. Nothing major lah... what are best friends if we don't experience similar stuff. He's gotten you b4, now he's gotten me. Hahah...
Aye Tab, so much for me calling Rusty a sissy after you brought him to the vet eh? He's getting back at me for what I said. Hahahah~ Ruuursty!!!



2 Comments:
Glad you're ok... and still cheerful. Get well soon yah! :)
So did you buy 4D? Heh.
3:56 am, June 05, 2005
Hur Hur~ Yeah am okay. Thanks Bee.
Bought 4D already... hope i win big big. Hahah~ BIG MONEY!!! BIG MONEY!!!
6:48 pm, June 05, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home