Late Nights In The Office
Well... I won't have to endure any more late nights in the office. That's because we're done with the draft and everything seems pretty straight-forward from then onwards... So I guess, they won't need me anymore.
It's a really nice experience to be working in a real enviroment. Where everything counts. Not that everything else before this didn't count, but more like... I enjoy doing this more than anything else I've ever done. Although this gig meant that I had to endure crazy late nights and extremely irregular eating hours, but it was still a fun and eye-opening experience.
Guess, the nice working enviroment and people helped a lot. But yeah... its over. When are they gonna pay me tho? I need money, money, money...
All that aside, I finally can go back to fixing up my portfolio and getting a regular life back on track. =)
It's a really nice experience to be working in a real enviroment. Where everything counts. Not that everything else before this didn't count, but more like... I enjoy doing this more than anything else I've ever done. Although this gig meant that I had to endure crazy late nights and extremely irregular eating hours, but it was still a fun and eye-opening experience.
Guess, the nice working enviroment and people helped a lot. But yeah... its over. When are they gonna pay me tho? I need money, money, money...
All that aside, I finally can go back to fixing up my portfolio and getting a regular life back on track. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home