The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Harry's!

Ermm... yah. I went to Harry's tonight. I miss the live music already... it is just so darn different from having music blasted from the speakers. Nothing beats live music... But the singer and the band has gotta swing more! Hopefully, they'll swing more and I'll be heading down to Harry's more often. Hahaa...

Gonna snooze now tho... Had a long day. Zzz...

1 Comments:

Blogger Charleston said...

Eh. Superuglyfrangipani... ur name sibeh long siah. Anyways... Just bring it. I bet i'll kick yer arse again if i get the chance too... but yes, you're the one who sank 10 in a row. *Kowtows*

10:45 pm, June 27, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home