ANgSt~ #_#
Yeah yeahh. This is what a blog is for. To bich and yadayada.
Recently, there's been a few things that's been really edging me out a little. I'm very happy, honest. Never been happier in my life. But there are still a few things here and there that are sticking into my skinny arse and its really pissing me off.
Of course I shall not really talk abt the worst thing that is bothering me. Instead I shall just talk about myself. The "Not-so-important-but-yet-its-taking-the-mickey-outta-m-issue" is all about my struggle to get my voice back.
Voice? What voice? The one that my gf said sounded like a duck when we were running in school when we were still in our dweeby teens. Apparently I do not sound like a duck nowadays... but pleaase do tell me if the "duck side" comes back to haunt me once more.
I'm not having a problem with a duck voice now, instead i've been stuck with a toad-ish+chicken-ish voice for the past 3 weeks already. All bekuz I have been overloading myself with deep fried junky dirty food.
Someone please tell me how to get my "nice" voice back before I lose it completely? X_X
Recently, there's been a few things that's been really edging me out a little. I'm very happy, honest. Never been happier in my life. But there are still a few things here and there that are sticking into my skinny arse and its really pissing me off.
Of course I shall not really talk abt the worst thing that is bothering me. Instead I shall just talk about myself. The "Not-so-important-but-yet-its-taking-the-mickey-outta-m-issue" is all about my struggle to get my voice back.
Voice? What voice? The one that my gf said sounded like a duck when we were running in school when we were still in our dweeby teens. Apparently I do not sound like a duck nowadays... but pleaase do tell me if the "duck side" comes back to haunt me once more.
I'm not having a problem with a duck voice now, instead i've been stuck with a toad-ish+chicken-ish voice for the past 3 weeks already. All bekuz I have been overloading myself with deep fried junky dirty food.
Someone please tell me how to get my "nice" voice back before I lose it completely? X_X


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home