Update? Here's An Update. ^_^
This must be the weirdest possible time to give my blog a much needed update. It's after all a nice Sunday night. Or should I say, it is just a few more minutes before I'll be able to see the sunrise from my window.
I am unable to sleep tonight due to a myriad of reasons. Issues like work, my portfolio, money, my dreams, the people around me, the Charity Shield, work again, my future, my bloated tummy, the songs that I am currently writing, the stifling heat, the pesky ache that I have in my neck...
I tell you the list could go on forever.
Oh don't get me wrong, I am not unhappy or anything. I've been as happy as a hamster on cannibis for the longest time already. It is just one of those nights where all my thoughts come flooding into my puny little, tofu brain and it is just way to overwhelming.
Ahhh... now my kid sister's alarm clock has just gone off. It's gonna be 6am soon. Great.
Well, at least I got something done tonight. I finally updated this blog after a 3month break.
I am unable to sleep tonight due to a myriad of reasons. Issues like work, my portfolio, money, my dreams, the people around me, the Charity Shield, work again, my future, my bloated tummy, the songs that I am currently writing, the stifling heat, the pesky ache that I have in my neck...
I tell you the list could go on forever.
Oh don't get me wrong, I am not unhappy or anything. I've been as happy as a hamster on cannibis for the longest time already. It is just one of those nights where all my thoughts come flooding into my puny little, tofu brain and it is just way to overwhelming.
Ahhh... now my kid sister's alarm clock has just gone off. It's gonna be 6am soon. Great.
Well, at least I got something done tonight. I finally updated this blog after a 3month break.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home