I Like My Room
Many a time, I sit on my little chair and spin around in circles as I let my rotating surroundings converge around me. Today I realise that the way I live my life can be clearly seen from within my room.
Don't really know how to explain this but as I spin around, I see my cluttered little workstation and the amount of work I have got on my hands. I see my sprawling CD collections which are neatly arranged in one little corner. I see my collection of designer-ish maggies that are nicely arranged as if it was for sale. I see my 2 guitars at different corners of the room calling out to me to play a little tune for them.
I see my 2 giant beanbags begging me to crash into them and waste the day away while I play my Playstation2. And of course there is a little corner in my room that I don't know what to do with. Things that I need to get rid of, but I am not doing so. I love my discoball that hangs from the ceiling as it spin around pretty much redundantly most of the time. But the best part of it all, I love my little corner under my loft bed where I can work when the clients are barking at me to deliver or kick back and relax when I am fed up of listening to people who don't know what they want from me or themselves.
I also like the vantage view that I have got from my loft bed that my folks got for me from IKEA. It can be a literal pain in the ass to climb up and down from it when I have got a nagging ache from understretching before and after exercise, but yes, I luuurve the view. Sometimes I even like it when my roomie brother and pesky kid sister all come together and bum when we have nothing else better to do. It is a really nice feeling you know, all that bumming makes us really silly. =)
I got everything I really need in my room. Now all I need is to add a little DJ deck and winebar somewhere and it would really be perfect. I like my room. I really do!
Don't really know how to explain this but as I spin around, I see my cluttered little workstation and the amount of work I have got on my hands. I see my sprawling CD collections which are neatly arranged in one little corner. I see my collection of designer-ish maggies that are nicely arranged as if it was for sale. I see my 2 guitars at different corners of the room calling out to me to play a little tune for them.
I see my 2 giant beanbags begging me to crash into them and waste the day away while I play my Playstation2. And of course there is a little corner in my room that I don't know what to do with. Things that I need to get rid of, but I am not doing so. I love my discoball that hangs from the ceiling as it spin around pretty much redundantly most of the time. But the best part of it all, I love my little corner under my loft bed where I can work when the clients are barking at me to deliver or kick back and relax when I am fed up of listening to people who don't know what they want from me or themselves.
I also like the vantage view that I have got from my loft bed that my folks got for me from IKEA. It can be a literal pain in the ass to climb up and down from it when I have got a nagging ache from understretching before and after exercise, but yes, I luuurve the view. Sometimes I even like it when my roomie brother and pesky kid sister all come together and bum when we have nothing else better to do. It is a really nice feeling you know, all that bumming makes us really silly. =)
I got everything I really need in my room. Now all I need is to add a little DJ deck and winebar somewhere and it would really be perfect. I like my room. I really do!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home