24 Again
Went to Tabber's place to hang out with Dan, Xiaoxin & Ru on Saturday noon for a round of badminton, swimming, pizzamania, chocolate cake, scrabble, alcohol and FA Cup action. Thats a whole of action alright.
By the time the night was almost over, I was transformed into a potentially dangerous chocolate cake and pizza spewin volcano. Thankfully, I only managed to force the crazy mix outta my throat when I was safely in my own bathroom.
Its official... I will never have chocolate cakes and drink alcohol at the same time. It is so fucking sure that I will puke like the Merlion if I have that combination. So, No More! Hic~
And Happy Barfday to me once more! =)
By the time the night was almost over, I was transformed into a potentially dangerous chocolate cake and pizza spewin volcano. Thankfully, I only managed to force the crazy mix outta my throat when I was safely in my own bathroom.
Its official... I will never have chocolate cakes and drink alcohol at the same time. It is so fucking sure that I will puke like the Merlion if I have that combination. So, No More! Hic~
And Happy Barfday to me once more! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home