The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Feedle Dum Dee Dum

I really dislike the thought of being forced into a corner and being ordered around as if I'm some cheap little whore. I dun like being asked to do things that ain't pretty too. Sometimes I realli think that I got a problem with people telling me what to do. Especially when it comes to work. Then again, thats not true, I think I just got a problem with people who want me to do things THEIR FUARKIN WAY. T_T

TAMADE!!! *@!&#*(&!@*(&#*(&!

*slits throat of offending people~*

ROARRR!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home