Happy Birthday To You.
Here's someone who's clearly too full of herself. This ex-classmate of mine... she clearly does not know how big a pain in the ass she is. Just moments ago, she sent another of her emo smses to everyone again.
In this sms, she declared that since everyone can't confirm their availabilty... she'll have to cancel her booking for the KTV room and celebrate her birthday herself and another friend!!! I feel sorry for my friend who has to spend time with this obnoxious woman. Furthermore, she's saying that she's never ever gonna organise any gatherings anymore since no one seems to be able to make it. Good, that'll save me the effort of coming up with excuses to miss the next gathering she organises.
From past experiences, I've found it very difficult to hang out with somebody as difficult as her. She behaves like a princess and expects people to treat her like one. Throws tantrums when things are not going her way... and this casts an uneasy vibe over the people that are hanging around with her. Who is she to expect such princessy treatment from people she terms as her friends. We're supposed to be her "friends", not her slaves or mindless followers.
After we left school... I've found means and ways to avoid going out with her. It is that bad. Who would want to hang out with someone with such a volatile temperament? Think someone has gotta tell her this attitude of hers is really scaring people away... then again, why bother? It'll only incur the warth of the princess and make matters worse.
Guess she'll be happier in the world of people where everyone loves her and treats her the way she wants them to. Can't figure out how those peeps put up with her all this time tho. Are they really that blind? Is she really that nice as they described in all those friendster testimonials? Honestly... I don't think so...
Anyway, some of you might know who this person is. I'm sorry, but I had to bitch about her. I'm just being honest, you know. For those who know about this princess... what do u really think about her?
Oh yes... and happy birthday to you. I hope you'll be a happier, less emotional and more considerate person in this coming year.
In this sms, she declared that since everyone can't confirm their availabilty... she'll have to cancel her booking for the KTV room and celebrate her birthday herself and another friend!!! I feel sorry for my friend who has to spend time with this obnoxious woman. Furthermore, she's saying that she's never ever gonna organise any gatherings anymore since no one seems to be able to make it. Good, that'll save me the effort of coming up with excuses to miss the next gathering she organises.
From past experiences, I've found it very difficult to hang out with somebody as difficult as her. She behaves like a princess and expects people to treat her like one. Throws tantrums when things are not going her way... and this casts an uneasy vibe over the people that are hanging around with her. Who is she to expect such princessy treatment from people she terms as her friends. We're supposed to be her "friends", not her slaves or mindless followers.
After we left school... I've found means and ways to avoid going out with her. It is that bad. Who would want to hang out with someone with such a volatile temperament? Think someone has gotta tell her this attitude of hers is really scaring people away... then again, why bother? It'll only incur the warth of the princess and make matters worse.
Guess she'll be happier in the world of people where everyone loves her and treats her the way she wants them to. Can't figure out how those peeps put up with her all this time tho. Are they really that blind? Is she really that nice as they described in all those friendster testimonials? Honestly... I don't think so...
Anyway, some of you might know who this person is. I'm sorry, but I had to bitch about her. I'm just being honest, you know. For those who know about this princess... what do u really think about her?
Oh yes... and happy birthday to you. I hope you'll be a happier, less emotional and more considerate person in this coming year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home