Pox Pox
I was on the bus today, when I saw a really familiar figure board the bus and sat on the opposite side of the isle. It was Bubbles! Okay... it wasn't Bubbles, but it's the girl that reminds me of Bubbles!!! Jox Pox!!! We used to hang out in our 1st and 2nd year of Poly together with Stephie and had quite a fun time bumming and stressin over our projects and irritating the hell outta poor Stephie!
I've not seen her since Stephie left for Vancouver. And it was really nice to meet her on the bus and chat with her about our respective lives till we hit our destinations. She's still flying, but not for long... She's thinkin of heading back to school to further her studies. Everyone is thinking of doing so. She mentioned that most of us are still in constant search of what we want to do and achieve in life. Why is it so? Is this current batch of young people around me just lost or what?
I am lost too... and I've got a rough idea of the few options I've got. But the problem is... what do I want to do? I can't seemingly decide on what I want on life... how bout my friends? I think some of them don't know what they want too. Oh well... we'll decide when the time comes.
Anywayz... I should meet Jox Pox more often when we're free. It's really lovely to run into friends... and I sure do hope tt I run into her more often. =)
I've not seen her since Stephie left for Vancouver. And it was really nice to meet her on the bus and chat with her about our respective lives till we hit our destinations. She's still flying, but not for long... She's thinkin of heading back to school to further her studies. Everyone is thinking of doing so. She mentioned that most of us are still in constant search of what we want to do and achieve in life. Why is it so? Is this current batch of young people around me just lost or what?
I am lost too... and I've got a rough idea of the few options I've got. But the problem is... what do I want to do? I can't seemingly decide on what I want on life... how bout my friends? I think some of them don't know what they want too. Oh well... we'll decide when the time comes.
Anywayz... I should meet Jox Pox more often when we're free. It's really lovely to run into friends... and I sure do hope tt I run into her more often. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home