The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Lost In Cooking Land...

I've been gone for a very long time. This is what I've up to. =)

Recently I've been dabbling in cooking and baking with Ru in the kitchen quite a lot. Here are some of the stuff that we have made so far...

Chicken Pie

Koniyakku Jelly
And our most successful product to date....


Killer Super Yummy Cupcakes!





It looks super yummy right? Well, if anyone wants to order any of these, just drop me a message! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home